Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Life as I know it.

This just so happens to be my first blog so yall don't be too harsh on me. 
My name is Aubrey Jo. 
My favorite color is black and my favorite animal is a cow. Love em!
I am a proud republican!
I have a bit of a temper. Okay who am i kidding? My temper is HUGE! Somehow everyone and their damn dog know how to piss me off. I also have super bad road rage. Sorry bout me. On rare occasions I'm really nice. Don't expect that too often. My bestfriend is Lyric but I call her Blackey. She's mixed. I'm not racist at all so don't pull that shit on me. I never thought I would have a bestfriend that is complete opposite of me but we can be with each other 24/7. She is trying to teach me the thug life but I think everyone can guess how thats going for a little white girl like me.
Epic Fail? Yeah I think so too.
Bitchiness, sweet tea, and love yall,
-AubreyJo

1 comment:

  1. We seem to have a frightening about in common. Love the cows, and the name of your blog even more.
    Whattup from NC/SC ... {I live on the line}. :)
    Found you from Southern Sass.

    ReplyDelete