Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Changes

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. 
Actually I'm not. I've been pretty busy. A couple days ago I got my little french bulldog puppy Cash.
He's very adorable but since I got him I have to move out. I move into my apartment friday. Hello Work Aubrey and Cash on their own! I'm pretty excited about this journey. Actually being in a house that is quiet. Shittt. I'm totally on that bullshit. Nothing about Cash is quiet. I feel as if I have a child. I'm okay with that though since he's cute. 
So since I have to live on my own now I have to get a job. Aubrey apply for walmart, Aubrey apply for walgreens, aubrey, aubrey, aubrey. Guys chill! I'm pretty sure I would get fired from both of those jobs!  We all know I'm not exactly a people person. 
Only a couple more days until I'm out in the world on my own! I'll keep yall updated on that. 
Broke bitch probs.
Bitchiness, sweet tea, and love yall
Aubrey Jo!

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha I almost texted you yesterday and said apply at Target! Augustus is so cute, I mean Cash. Can't wait to see the new apartment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah yeah girlll you so funny!! I love my little baby! I can't wait for you to see it either! Ill send pics when I get everything situated if you cant come down right away:)

    ReplyDelete